The Tundra Salopettes are quite simply the warmest waterproof fishing salopettes we’ve ever made!
Their protection and warmth are unrivalled with a 100% waterproof and windproof 2-Layer Triflex™ outer shell packed with Primaloft® insulation to keep you cosy to
-15c. Incorporating revolutionary technologies from around the world, the Tundra can be trusted to perform in the most demanding weather conditions.
The 150g/m2 Triflex outer fabric provides durability, 4-way stretch and fully taped seams for complete waterproof protection. Our Triflex fabric is highly breathable and wicks away moisture generated from high levels of activity. To guarantee industry-leading warmth, we utilise premium 200g/m2 Primaloft insulation made entirely of eco-friendly recycled content.
Developed over four winters and tested in the harshest, most extreme fishing conditions, the Tundra will keep you warm, dry and comfortable during those brutal
• 2-Layer Triflex fabric fully tape seamed construction
• Over 25,000mm Waterproofness
• Over 25,000g/m2 Breathability
• 200g/m2 Primaloft insulation
• 2 way YKK® Vislon front zip with external storm flap
• Two handwarmer pockets
• YKK® Buckles on adjustable elasticated suspender
• Easy access
• YKK boot zips with Velcro hem adjustment
• Fit: Classic – A versatile, relaxed fit with room for layering