The Drop Off Inline Lead Kit instantly converts any Fox Inline Lead to be fished drop off style. Use without the tail rubber to drop the lead on the take or with the tail rubber to drop the lead should the fish become snagged.
• Designed for use with Fox inline leads to allow them to be fished drop-off style.
• Simply remove the insert from the lead and cut off the thin section, place the rubber back into the bottom of the lead. The Insert from the Drop Off kit then threads onto your line and is placed into the top of the lead. When you get a take the lead will eject but the insert will stay on the line.
• Comes supplied with a tail rubber if you want to increase the amount of pressure required to eject the lead.
• 5 inserts and 5 tail rubbers per kit
• Perfect when fishing inline leads on weedy/snaggy lakes.