The improved Prestige Mk2 Fat Boy is based on the Mk2, but has the added advantage of an extra wide wheel that gives extra lateral stability, puncture resisitance and a smoother ride.
– Made with light weight high tensile British Steel.
– Sliding bars front and side allow you to create any size stable base for your tackle. (Up to 100cm x 112cm). Importantly, this feature stops your tackle falling off once it is loaded.
– Rear rod holdall bar and front adjustable bar enable your precious rods to be carried safely and securely.
– New large diameter wide wheel means massive improvements in stability and ease of use. Perfect point of balance ensures easy work of the heaviest loads, even over the roughest ground.
– Improved puncture resistance.
– Folding back legs.
– Breaks down easily to a compact size (97cm x 70cm x 18cm, Image below).
– Durable paint finish
– Made in the UK.
– Lifetime frame guarantee.
– Supplied with FOC barrow bag (RRP £39.95)
Upgraded features include:-
– High quality bearings
– Cross bar on handles for extra strength
– Cross bar on side bars
– Wider side bars and longer front bars for new wider bedchairs
– Rear legs have wider larger adjustable mudfeet
– 4 x tie loops on frame
– Reinforced frame for extra strength
– 2 x FOC barrow elastics
– New deluxe fully lined bag with built in mudguard and velcro fastening top
Approx. dimensions: 110cm(l) x 68cm(w) x 25cm(d)
Approx. weight: 12.5kg