Like the other models in the range the AXS BIVVY is built around the same super strong AXS central hub and lightweight aluminium frame that provides an ultra-quick and stable setup. The canopy has been upgraded to our new 10,000mm HH CloudbaseTM fabric which is tough, light and extremely waterproof. The frame is shaped with a flat back and steep sides to offer maximum internal space.
The integral peak with rain drip guard offers even more protection and is a perfect size to cover your levelbed and kit from the elements. The bivvy also features a zip on/off front panel complete with mozzy side windows and fully customisable front door system.
Front and rear mozzy vents with internal pockets and green/clear front door window options.
Weighing in at only 9.2kg the AXS Bivvy also comes supplied with two 48” quick connect storm poles, Heavy duty clip in groundsheet, four vent spacer bars, an oversized compression style bag and heavy duty T-pegs.
- Super strong AXS centre hub for ultra-quick setup
- 10,000mm HH CloudbaseTM fabric
- Zip on/off front panel complete with mozzy side windows
- 2-way letterbox door with green cleer and mozy window panels
- Front and rear mozzi vents with internal pockets
- Flat back, steep sided shape to maximize internal space
- Perfectly sized to cover levelbed and kit
- Lightweight anti-twist 6061 aluminium poles
- Peaked front with rain drip guard for extra protection
- Dual rod straps and storm pole connectors
- HD clip in groundsheet
- Supplied with two 48” quick connect storm poles, Oversize compression bag and heavy-duty T-pegs