The RLX 8-Leg Bed System is designed and engineered to offer one of our most comfortable bed systems to date. The system utilises a completely flat profile topped with a luxurious, high-density mattress to ensure the perfect night’s sleep. The all-year-round sleeping bag attached to the mattress utilises our 365 concept, enabling you to remove the reversible inner layer for use in 3-season or 5-season conditions. The choice is between soft polyester on one side or ultra-warm, which means this is the perfect solution for summer or winter use.
The frame houses eight legs for optimum load distribution across the frame, which makes this the tallest bed we have ever created , at an impressive 42cm that can be adjusted to 57cm. A full-length, fully adjustable lumbar support allows the user to tailor the firmness of the mattress to create maximum comfort.
- Full bed system compromising of a RLX 8-leg Bed and 365 Sleeping Bag for all-year-round use
- Completely flat profile for a perfect nights sleep
- Full length adjustable lumbar support for tailored comfort
- 50mm thick high-density foam creates a firm, sculptured mattress to offer support where you need it
- Luxurious waffle knit micro fleece covering the centre of the mattress with a robust outer perimeter
- 8 adjustable legs with rotating mud feet for optimum load distribution
- Double-hinge technology allows the sleeping bag to stay attached to the bed when folded up.
- Super-quick to use; simply unclip and unfold
- Two side securing straps allow increased compression of the bed when not in use to make this as compact as possible
Sleeping Bag Features
- Hydrophobic, robust honeycomb outer top layer
- Removable, reversible inner for 3-season or 5-season use
- Smooth polyester lining on the top and base layer for 3-season use
- Advanced hollowfibre filling traps air for maximum heat retention
- Pillow retainer on the base layer
- Heavy-duty full length 10mm crash zips on both sides of the sleeping bag
- Internal filled baffles to stop warm air exiting through the zips
- External zip baffles to stop cold air penetrating the zips
- Velcro ‘wings’ secure the sleeping bag to the mattress enabling extra room inside the sleeping bag and easy removal for cleaning
- Open Dimensions: 209cm (L) x 82cm (W) minimum height 42cm maximum height 57cm
- Closed Dimensions: 85cm (L) x 82cm (W) x 37cm (H)
- Bed weight: 15.1kg Sleeping bag weight: 5.3kg
- Outer Material: 100% Polyester
- Bed is compatible with other sleeping bag models and the NXG Roll-up Bed Bag – 204930
Care & Use
- Ensure all legs are fully locked out before applying weight to the frame. To clean the sleeping bag, please follow the wash label attached on the internal filled baffles at the head end.
- Machine wash at 40 degrees, do not bleach. Dry naturally. For optimum performance, tumble dry on a low setting.