The latest in angling tent technology has been utilised in our new generation of Tempest Advanced Bivvies.
Our industry leading, patented block design enables the Tempest to be erected in seconds, and once erected, the shelter is free-standing. An ingenious footprint maximises internal space for the session angler, while remaining nimble enough to slot into all but the most compact of swims.
Adaptive Ventilation™ takes bankside comfort to the next level by maximising airflow through the shelter, which significantly reduces condensation. Four large rear vents in conjunction with the Insect Panel give 360 degree ventilation. Should the weather turn, the cleverly designed vent system can be propped half-open, allowing airflow without rain ingress. This also offers peace of mind should you wish to sleep in a well-ventilated shelter.
The entire Tempest Advanced range utilises our most hydrophobic and breathable Aquatexx® technical composite to date, offering a unique windproof membrane with UPV40 protection level, while remaining incredibly waterproof and breathable.
- Revolutionary, patented design
- Ultra-quick, easy to use and assemble
- Adaptive Ventilation Technology – keeps air circulating, reducing condensation
- Four large rear vents giving 360˚ ventilation with Insect Panel (sold separately) in place
- Option to fit a fully-enclosed, twin-skin inner capsule with stitched-in groundsheet and receiver pockets
- Aquatexx fabric – super waterproof, breathable and hydrophobic
- Advanced GRP Composite block – lightweight, super-strong and fatigue resistant
- 100 Size – suitable for one bed and one angler
- Lightweight with small packdown size
- Anti-twist pole system
- Dual rod straps
- Heavy-duty groundsheet
- Zipped NXG carry bag
- Supplied with tension strap and T-pegs
- Material: Aquatexx® Polyester
- Weight: Approx 9.5kg (plus groundsheet, pegs and Quicksticks weighing 3.6kg)
- Dimensions: Approx 135H x 235D x 250W cm
- Transport size: 125L x 27W cm