This is the only boat in the Waverunner range to be powered using a jet propulsion technique, with fitted weed covers. This not only allows the boat to reach a greater top speed – should time be against you – but it also creates less water disturbance. This makes it ideal for getting in close to those tight swims where you know fish are hiding in the margins without causing alarm – perfect for stealthy carp fishing. It also makes it significantly less likely for the boat to get caught in weedy tangles, which is ideal for margin work.
With a maximum bait capacity of just over 2kg this bait boat allows you to deliver large amounts of bait with accuracy and ease. The importance of delivering your bait and hookbait to your marker with minimal water disturbance cannot be overstated. By using the Waverunner Sport to get your bait and hook directly to the fish without disturbing them you are significantly increasing your chance of a big catch.
Two large and bright headlamps make this bait boat ideal for low-light and night time baiting. Perfect for getting your hook back out there after a midnight take, the bait boat is also fitted with hopper-activation lights that let you know when the hopper doors have been opened. Like all Waverunner bait boats, the Sport is fitted with fail-safe anti-loss technology. This means that if you drive the bait boat out of its 500m range (weather and water dependent) then one of the motors switches off, turning the boat 180 degrees and driving it back until it reaches the handset signal. You never have to worry about loosing your bait boat ever again!
- Removable Magnetic access cover for easy maintenance
- Jet drive style weed guards
- Built in fail safe mechanism so you will never lose your boat
- Maximum Bait Capacity: 2.1KGS
- Running Speed: 80 meter/minute without weed guard, 50meter/minute with weed guard (depend on weather and environmental conditions)
- Electrical System: DC 12V
- Range: 500 + /- meters (depend on weather and environmental conditions)
- Radio Handset: 4 channel transmitter,2.4GHz
- Propulsion: 2 independent motor
- Batteries: Lead-acid 6V4.5AH/HR Handset batteries Ni-MH AA1500mAh 1.2V
- Running time(at max speed): 1.5+ hours with lead-acid batteries (6+ hours with lithium batteries)
- Long rig friendly electromagnetic hopper
- Remote boat light control from handset
- LED boat Battery meter
- Heavy duty balanced centrally located boat carrying handle patented hook release system
- Catamaran hull design for ultimate stability
- Front and rear LED lights
- Handset battery low warning metre
- Boat Dimension(L*W*H): 470mm*310mm*250mm (not including the height of antenna)
- roduct Net Weight(including lead acid batteries):5.6KGS